What trolley jack?

D-banger

It's that time of the year again (Father's Day) when one gets what I like to call a "reward to self". B)

So this year I have decided to reward myself with a trolley jack. :)

Does anyone have recommendation on a sutiable brand/model/shop?

Cheers,

Doug

PS Anyone else getting a "reward to self"

I am stuck with 2 jacks (1 large, 1 small) that I cannot kill. Both came from Supercheap Auto. Would love to upgrade but the Scottish heritage gets in my way.

In my case I would choose a jack that is small enought to fit in the boot/trunk of my S2 & SC for track day use and strong enought to lift my Cherokee as well.

By their very awkward nature jacks can only be stored on the garage floor and are always in the way.

To all those Dads out there....who needs an excuse to buy goodies for yr car. Hope you all enjoy your day.

Cheers

rEd

Good on you Andrew,I am a bit like you, 2 trolley jacks I have had forever that dont quite fit under the P-car....

fathers day was a good excuse for more polish which I got told I had to buy myself. So Doug and I headed for the Repco 20% off sale last weekend and had a bit of a buy up. can never have enough Microfibre cloths! :D:D

Happy fathers day guys hope you all get something useful! :blink:

Cheers

Chris

i only got the one trolley jack that has been through everything from my F100 down to the Porsche...

only a Repco brand that I bought about 6 years ago with some axle stands and just can't fault them...

they all have a hole on the bottom shelf with the oil/coolant bottles etc...

everyday is reward day when spending money on toys :lol:

It's that time of the year again (Father's Day) when one get what I like to call a "reward to self". B)

Hmmmmmm!!! so what was the 2.4 this year all about Douglas?

How many rewards can a father expect in a year.

I'm with Steve go for the low rider ally one. Double pumper for that quick action is the most ideal.

What the heck, if you are going to spoil yourself you may as well go all the way eh!

Dave

It's that time of the year again (Father's Day) when one gets what I like to call a "reward to self". B)

Does anyone have recommendation on a sutiable brand/model/shop?

Cheers,

Doug

PS Anyone else getting a "reward to self"

Come on Doug, its Fathers Day....bugger the trolley jack, buy yourself a hoist....!! :):)

A 2 or 4 post hoist is a great investment, store the DD underneath with baby overhead. Speaking of overheads, I will have to raise the garage roof, why not demolish the garage and rebuild.

mmm, too much bother, why not sell up, buy an acre or two, whip up a 4-car garage/workshop. Way to go and way off topic as well.

Go Cats!!

rED

Archived