OEM Clubsport Roll bar for 997 GT3

edgy

I GAVE one of these away only a few months back. For those interested, 997 bar fits in the 996 and has an extra cross beam in the central area.

@TrevMcRev, you can still buy the OEM 996 cage (comes with complete front and rear) new from Carnewal. It's approx $3600 delivered. This is my plan.

^^ ooh, what's the plan Trev?  I have a rear cage but it comes with a GT2.....

is that the same deal with those Clubsport seats? Buy one GT2 get two seats free? Let me know if you ever want to sell those!

I GAVE one of these away only a few months back. For those interested, 997 bar fits in the 996 and has an extra cross beam in the central area.

They are not really the words I want to be reading mate.. :lol: 

Let me know if you have or know of a OEM 997 GT3 CS Roll bar, only want the rear half, don't need the front. 

Sydney preferred, interstate if the price is right. 

Cheers

too much fun at rennsport edgy, going to make it a hobby?????

too much fun at rennsport edgy, going to make it a hobby?????

Too many expensive hobbies for me already, yes this is one, but I guess it keeps me honest. :ph34r:

My 996 GT3 had the recaros and I miss those, I'd of gone for a CS 997 if I had the ultimate choice, but my car is only one of two Lapis Blue delivered so I will have to add the CS options i.e. seats & cage. GT2 seats would be ideal... but don't fancy my chances of finding them soon. 

^^ ooh, what's the plan Trev?  I have a rear cage but it comes with a GT2.....

Could go a few different ways yet, but I have a build idea in mind for the 996. ;)

I think your "rear cage" will blow the budget though!

I tease, in actual fact I sold it incredibly cheaply as no one wanted the thing at the time!

Yeah I saw that.... a day too late!

Archived