Posters/prints etc

Scored this from Gumtree yesterday for $20. I've wanted all of these as posters to frame up, yet this canvas covers the lot. Bonus! Its about 1500mm long

What has everyone else got up on their walls? 

20160518_161607.jpg

I've got close to 100 motorsport posters from the 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s. I don't think I will ever have enough space to display them all. Mainly Le Mans. The pride of the fleet is a 4M X 5M billboard in French for Le Mans 1991. Made of about 8 sections like wall paper. It's a shame to keep it boxed up but I don't have a wall that big.

Then there's the stickers......

I got a couple of nice posters from Rennsport signed by TurboT's best mate. I couldn't really justify getting them framed (as they are going in my garage) so I took them down to Officeworks and had them laminated. Great, cheap option and they should be able to survive my messiness :D 

I've got close to 100 motorsport posters from the 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s. I don't think I will ever have enough space to display them all. Mainly Le Mans. The pride of the fleet is a 4M X 5M billboard in French for Le Mans 1991. Made of about 8 sections like wall paper. It's a shame to keep it boxed up but I don't have a wall that big.

Then there's the stickers......

Could make an interesting ceiling :)

Actually like all of them, yes the 928 is a must pic, but the CGT and GT2 paintings are better :)

Push comes to shove I would make room either (or both!) over the 928 :)  well maybe I would keep the 928 also... just need to find someone to "loan" me their GT2..... :ph34r:

Archived