Saab 99 or equivalent misfit

michel

I fear it a bit like the Citroen GS I listed for a mate last year ... nought but scorn and ridicule ...

id even look at a 900 

both preferred in turbo form. 

Found a 92 and a 96 earlier this year but parts worthy only 

still looking Michel not sure if you saw this? Always liked the Aero myself

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Saab-900-1988/SSE-AD-3922102

and even in your neck of the woods

That aero's been for sale for a while and the price is up there, however the last few 900 Turbo aero's through David's place have needed $20k minimum throwing at them to be anywhere close to that one.

The last one I saw in there a couple of months ago was white, owner had paid $3k for it with a view to restoring. Complete PoS, rusty underneath, knackered engine and box, split dash and needed a complete repaint. It was worth more in parts.

1 of 10 maybe only 6 or so around? Missed the last one for sale which was in Canberra aporox 6 years ago. Saw it most mornings for years - very cool 

image_111.jpeg

You really need to speak to David then, I believe he did the delivery for most / all of them.

• 1 month later...

One for you here, met David at MotorClassica yesterday, he'd brought one of his convertibles out for the day. Sadly this Turbo wasn't for sale and if it was, David has first dibs

14639838_1292692220755152_52519715829286

He did mention a car to me that he's picked up that you may be interested in, I believe you may be getting a call. From memory I think it was an EMS, but then he bought 5 cars 2 weeks ago so it could've been any of them !

1 of 10 maybe only 6 or so around? Missed the last one for sale which was in Canberra aporox 6 years ago. Saw it most mornings for years - very cool 

image_111.jpeg

I think there is one of these body kits with the wheels on gumtree...

Mike I'll give David a call that white  900 I'm liking. Located an earlier turbo White in Gladstone on a recent foraging trip... but nfs.

that 99 T is precisely. What i want .

trev show me the link to this bit of Saab esoterica 

Archived