What’s your favorite car other than Porsche?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell you what is NOT my fav ride right - my Fireblade.

Riding home from work I snapped my accelerator cable. Lucky she still idled and has a wet clutch as it wS first gear at 1000 rpm alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way home cruising at 5km/h.

Oh and did I mention when I pulled over to see if I could fix this I took my helmut off to get a better look and was shat on by a rogue bird.

Lucky there was beer at home tonight.

Guest Nick987

Geez...don't get much better'n that...Hope the ride wasn't too long and the beer was cold! Ahhh...what a way to wrap up the work day.

Did you at least take advantage of the cycle lanes :D

Bird strike is good luck in some cultures :lol:

I guess it's the 911 to work tomorrow?See? Good luck after all!

Is that a big fix?

Guest Nick987

Hey Doish, your DR replacement?

Check out Choppergrino's post!

...custom bikes built in a very aggressive style, the way germans love them to burn rubber at very high speed on the country’s autobahns…

:o

Oh yeah! :D :D :D

...a 10.5″ x 18″ rear wheel wrapped in Metzeler 280/35 18 rubber...

Fatter than yo mumma :lol:

RicksVRod1.jpg

Guest Nick987

hehe :D

Getting mine in before he does close the thread... :D

...the magnificent 2010 Lancia Stratos, a one-off supercar made to celebrate the old glorious Lancia Stratos. The car has been...developed by Pininfarina. The base used to build the car was the Ferrari 430 Scuderia, including many mechanical components such as the chassis, gearbox and the 4.3L V8 engine tuned up to 532bhp.

:lol:

New-Lancia-Stratos-2.jpg

And the retro sibling to make it REALLY hard to decide what to drive in the morning...would have to be the pair for me as I really love the classic Stratos!

Lancia_Stratos____street__by_Farins.jpg

And some vision...

Guest Nick987

Hehe...can just imagine doing the Sunday morning pastry run with that fine machine :D

Or if I could afford that, maybe get the help to do the pastry run and take it out for a blast on my track, 'out the back'.

Yep with you on the Camaro JJ. gorgeous car. looks like the car in the upcoming underbelly series....

C

funny you say that, some guys on another forum i'm a member of (USmuscle.com.au) thought it was my old car!! its not though

Hi Nick - not too big a job just replacing the accelerator cable however finding the time is proving hard. Was going to give it a crack tonight however ended up at the local instead.

Beers were cold and plentiful which was fortunate.

Yes Chris planning some big horse power! Not sure how big yet but hope to be running on some airbag suspension and white walls. There will be no handling!

One of my favorite cars also is a 32 Ford , that much that I bought the number plate.

2cd1e5ba.jpg

However after buying my Porsche I thought I may not ever build one as I was building the 52 and sold the plates Christmas day ! Aaaahhhh well

Archived