GT3 Mk2 Alloys for sale

I am selling my GT3 Mk2 rims that are in exceptional condition. They were on my 996 Turbo when I bought it but I eventually put on "hollow spokes".

Professionally refurbished and painted in the PPG colour of "liquid aluminium" (a little bit darker than standard and look stunning. It is high quality and expensive paint). I have OCD and have kept them in excellent condition!

Fronts are 8J 18 ET50 (996.362.136.02)

Rears are 11J 18 ET63 (996.362.142.04)

My turbo came with spacers for the rears which I will include in the sale. (I run Michelin Pilot Sport N spec tyres - 225/40/18 on the front and 295/30/18s on the rears)

Price is $2,500 for four alloys with centre caps with freight extra if needed (I am in Brisbane). No tyres.

I was keeping them in my "man cave" as they look cool but I am sadly selling my 996 turbo (silver manual coupe MY01 coupe on car sales :blink:) so there is little point in keeping them. 

Please check the alloys will fit your car before enquiring and send a PM if you are interested.

I have heaps of full res photos which I can email or if you live in Brisbane, come and have a look. 

image.jpeg

It's a right of passage. I did that with a set of wheels I imported for my Golf mk5.

I have provided all the detailed wheel specifications so it should not be too hard to confirm with your mechanic or other forum members if they will fit!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived