Lucky Phil

I got one included by the previous owner of my new Boxster Spyder. It is a very well made custom cover from Italy - silver with the Porsche shield on the bonnet section. The underside is velvety soft so that it doesn't damage the duco. I'm away for a month so i can't tell you the company name right now but if can wait I'll post it up when i get back. 

BTW Porsche sells two types. One is purely an indoor cover and the other is both an indoor and outdoor cover. Price is circa $500 for either one. Why they would bother making an indoor one baffles me. 

Thanks.  Yes saw the $500 versions today.  Car is always under cover and only a weekender so just need cover to keep dust off.  My thinking is the indoor one is soft material and outdoor one is more heavy duty and harder to put on and take off.  The indoor one on line looks like stretch material you would think though the the indoor one would be cheaper but if it does it's job worth the money.

I have seen some online from the USA after exchange looks to be $150 cheaper so may go that way (have hinted to wife nice birthday present)

Archived