My Introduction - With a cool twist!

Greetings P Car Fans,

I've been a long time lurker on here, but not much of a poster..... I know 9er, LeeM, Paddington Outlaw and a few others, but mostly I've just come here for a daily look as my time is usually spent working. Being located in Adelaide means I'm probably in one of the smaller demographics on here.

For those of you who don't know me, I bought a 1966 912 rolling shell four years. It was originally a LA Delivered LHD Polo Red car, by the time I bought it it had been converted to RHD and to run a six and was very straight and totally rust free in primer ready for paint and what I thought would just be 're-assembly'. Since then I've embarked on what could only be described as a nut and bolt rebuild.... Penelope as she is called, is almost there, just finishing off the wiring and a few small mechanical jobs, before things like blower motor, wiper motor and interior trim is put back in. Then its off for an engineers report and vehicle inspection before full SA rego - I'm hoping the light at the end of the tunnel is the sun and not an oncoming train... If you'd like to see some progress pictures of the car, you can follow my Instagram and Facebook accounts - Boy's Own Garage

As part of the process of rebuilding the car, I've been fortunate enough to come across a few suppliers who did not have agents in Australia and as such have taken on the role of being their Australian Agent. I've taken the plunge and just purchased a Trade Supplier Membership on here (waiting for it to be approved now) so that I can support the Australian P Car Community with the products. 

As such, I'd like to announce that I am now the Australian agent for ST-Classic http://www.st-classic.com/ who make and supply a number of R/RS/RSR/ST parts as well as GTS Classics Classic Car Seats http://www.classiccarseats.com/

I'll be undertaking monthly orders of ST-Classic products, with the first order being placed at the end of September - get in quick if you are interested!

Due to the custom nature of seats, all orders for GTS are done on an as required basis.

I look forward to helping you all out where I can - prices for all the products are as per the suppliers websites, with conversion to AUD as per the rate on the day of transaction. Should you require my assistance, I'm more than happy to answer emails or take your calls (contact details below).

Cheers,

Zander

Boy's Own Garage

0458 270 681

ajpickering@mac.com

Thanks Steve!

That's the intent. The margins are small on these products, basically I'm doing it as a hobby to support others who want the parts but don't want the hassles involved. It's always nice to be able to make a call or pick something up locally, and then have a chat with a like minded owner. 

Thanks for the tip though, I intend to do whatever I can for each and every member here. 

Archived