Centre caps for 17" cup 1's

reggiegums

They were out of my cups, not sure if they would fit D'90's? Probably? 

D90 centers caps do fit Cup wheels, well mine did. 

I thought this too except reggiegums said inside diameter was 60mm whereas i thought D90 was 70 something. 

I'd happily swap a set of coloured crest ones for a set of B&W ones! :D (I've got 2 sets of coloured crest ones!) 

Are they genuine Hugh? I'm undecided, i kind of want coloured ones for my D90's but not sure how they will look. 

I thought this too except reggiegums said inside diameter was 60mm whereas i thought D90 was 70 something. 

Are they genuine Hugh? I'm undecided, i kind of want coloured ones for my D90's but not sure how they will look. 

You are both correct mate. 

Inside diameter is 60mm on the D90, outside diameter is 77mm on the cup.  

31E6BD60-1242-4C13-9813-977069316A6D_zps

165F8DF3-4114-4178-B7C7-D015A29B8C4C_zps

PM sent Hugh.

Any luck with Centre caps Hugh?

Was it something I said?

As stated previously via PM Reggie has first right of refusal. I've just sent him a PM, once confirmed I'll let you know. In the meantime you can check out the variety of options as listed here; http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xporsche+center+caps.TRS0&_nkw=porsche+center+caps&_sacat=0

They are not necessarily hard to come by, especially if your prepared to settle for aftermarket ones. 

I'd happily swap a set of coloured crest ones for a set of B&W ones! :D (I've got 2 sets of coloured crest ones!) 

As stated previously via PM Reggie has first right of refusal. I've just sent him a PM, once confirmed I'll let you know. In the meantime you can check out the variety of options as listed here; http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xporsche+center+caps.TRS0&_nkw=porsche+center+caps&_sacat=0

They are not necessarily hard to come by, especially if your prepared to settle for aftermarket ones. 

Thanks anyways Hugh

as per previous comments i thought you had a couple of sets to get rid of. As reggiegums has offered up his wheels i thought that he must have got centers organized with you. My mistake.

Thanks for link though but i had already researched those and was hoping to get more than stickers. Let me know how you go though ok.

Thanks again 

Dean

Thanks anyways Hugh

as per previous comments i thought you had a couple of sets to get rid of. As reggiegums has offered up his wheels i thought that he must have got centers organized with you. My mistake.

Thanks for link though but i had already researched those and was hoping to get more than stickers. Let me know how you go though ok.

Thanks again 

Dean

Hold the thought...........I may have another set, coloured crests - I'll try to confirm over the weekend. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived