They do in Caloundra?

I have also been thinking about this for a while.

I scouted the location of the car park of church st in Buderim.  It's a dead end and no businesses there, nice view.  Would need a mobile coffee vendor though.

the problem with a lot of the parks on the coastal strip is that they are jammed on weekend mornings.

i thought buderim because it's central and easy to access from all directions.

They do in Caloundra?

I have also been thinking about this for a while.

I scouted the location of the car park of church st in Buderim.  It's a dead end and no businesses there, nice view.  Would need a mobile coffee vendor though.

the problem with a lot of the parks on the coastal strip is that they are jammed on weekend mornings.

i thought buderim because it's central and easy to access from all directions.

Yes this looks perfect,  Coffee Club located 2 min walk away :) can be any cars not limited to Porsche correct ?

g_zpsahddndxh.png

Thanks Brian.  Yes, we have been meeting for over a year now in front of the Caloundra Tavern for some time now on the first Sunday each month.  Usually between 20 and 25 cars and many Porsches, 356's, early 911s, later 911's, VWs, Sunbeams, MG, Alfas, etc .... We have also a few 'shed runs' to visit projects and places.  More coming up.  Many folk here are also members off the Noosa Beach Classic Car Club and they have an excellent range of events and coffee drives.  Their annual Car show is now a fixed event for attendance by the PFA (QLD) bunch I beileve.

Last, as Chris says, we meet at the Bullit Cafe at Noosa every Monday.  I will be there tomorrow in the '68 911.

Great location - organised really well by Michael Parker (356C)

See:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1768482093438704/ 

My email is: mervhyde@gmail.com If you send me yours, I will add you to the list that Michael has for all notifications.  Nice bunch of guys and beautiful venue.

Cheers

Merv

Yes this looks perfect,  Coffee Club located 2 min walk away :) can be any cars not limited to Porsche correct ?

g_zpsahddndxh.png

yeah open event I was thinking

looks good!

go for it,  set a date. 

Saturday am or another day/time.

If saturday am, which one?

let other car clubs know about it?

is there any issues that need to be addressed, permt from....? 

seek forgiveness over asking permission.  I don't think you need to organise anything if jsut a bunch of people meeting in a car park.  I'm sure some clipboard wielder would find a problem.

yeah open event I was thinking

seek forgiveness over asking permission.  I don't think you need to organise anything if jsut a bunch of people meeting in a car park.  I'm sure some clipboard wielder would find a problem.

g_zpsahddndxh.png

Perhaps this might be the answer , Caloundra Tavern for some time now on the first Sunday each month.  Usually between 20 and 25 cars and many Porsches, 356's, early 911s, later 911's, VWs, Sunbeams, MG, Alfas, etc .... We have also a few 'shed runs' to visit projects and places

Check out the FB link. They are a pretty active group meeting already at Caloundra. Older and new cars included.  If you want to get on the email list just let me (above) or Michael Parker (parkermjk@yahoo.com.au ) know.

Meets at 8am first Sunday each month in front of the Caloundra Tavern (handy also for coffees, etc).

Merv

20151101_083521_zps5hl5otqu.jpg 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived