BAD 951

Guest vas930

• 5 months later...
Guest Nick987

Sorry to be the bearer of such disphoric news but sadly he has introduced this awesome beast to an all loving tyre wall (at 4:25 in the vid - link below) and is in the process of rebuilding said awesomeness to the beastlyness we have come to know and love and revere...

The sad and sorry episode... :(

Hey...I'd rather regret doing than regret not right?

Guest Nick987

And went so quickly! Agreed Niko...B'ga alright!

Can't wait to catch up again with you on Sat for some early morning Cockadoodledoing! Go the cockmeisters!

And went so quickly! Agreed Niko...B'ga alright!

Can't wait to catch up again with you on Sat for some early morning Cockadoodledoing! Go the cockmeisters!

I was actually thinking of leaving the roof home, and follow your lead with the top down, but weather may be a tad ordinary, and I don't want to catch my death.

Cockmeisters........I like that, maybe that should be added to the forum names.

Speaking of which I have often wondered how those names are established.

I am very concerned that in this politically correct climate, how it is we have a

FUCher and not a FUChim?

Fistly, Ouch!! Now I don't race cars at all, although I would very much like to, so please correct me if I am wrong but there seemed to be a considerable amount of oscillation in the suspension.

The car just never looked securely planted at any point.

Secondly,

What are you saying about the weather Niko, now you have me nervous again....

C'mon Chris. This is the wrong thread for this. But since you started it I need to ask you to "suck it up a bit" mate.

Be positive. The weather gods are shining upon us.................I just need to find a small animal as a sacrifice!!!!!!

Thirdly,

Starting to worry a little about the two lads in the Boxsters.

Keep carrying on like this and you'll live up to the "hairdresser's car" image!!!!

Cockmeisters........I like that........................................

.......................... how it is we have a FUCher and not a FUChim?

Starting to worry a little about the two lads in the Boxsters.

Keep carrying on like this and you'll live up to the "hairdresser's car" image!!!!

Not with my hair, my sisters car or Merchant Bankers car I'll go with but hairdressers car

, I wish

What are you saying about the weather Niko, now you have me nervous again....

Just a few showers predicted at this stage and hopefully as we go N they will disappear.

Guest Nick987

Theo, agreed. Looked like it went haywire very quickly...too highly sprung?

Weather will be a-ok Chris, remember it is a localized phenomenon...Consensus was rain for last Sat and we had sunshine...don't sweat it.

Niko, I am good with the top down, windows up and heating on full down to about 12 degrees. Add a warm polar fleece/jacket, gloves and beany that covers my ears and I am good to about 5 degrees sustained or colder for bursts. So my suggestion? Leave the roof home and give it a blast 'nude'. Like riding a motorsickle...:D

I would hazard a guess that any hairdresser bangin about in a car selling new for 150k has their own shampoo brand or is charging WAAAAY too much for some haircuts...either way, best of luck to 'em if they packin a coxster in their load out. Me? Cockmeister and proud! (Last SMT I recall the coxsters were waiting SEVERAL minutes for the field to catch up...) :D

Am I right Niko?

Niko, I am good with the top down, windows up and heating on full down to about 12 degrees. Add a warm polar fleece/jacket, gloves and beany that covers my ears and I am good to about 5 degrees sustained or colder for bursts. So my suggestion? Leave the roof home and give it a blast 'nude'. Like riding a motorsickle... :D

I have got to a ripe old age and have never ridden either a motor bike or a horse. I also have all my own teeth, have never had a broken bone (except my nose and I deserved that one) all my fingers and toes are intact so...I will make a decision tomorrow night on "roofs on or roofs off". I am becoming a bit of a woos in the sunset of my life. Very sad isn't it, Cheesus, I almost made myself cry then.

I would hazard a guess that any hairdresser bangin about in a car selling new for 150k has their own shampoo brand or is charging WAAAAY to much for some haircuts...either way, best of luck to 'em if they packin a coxster in their load out. Me? Cockmeister and proud! (Last SMT I recall the coxsters were waiting SEVERAL minutes for the field to catch up...) :D

Jawol, Herr CockMeister. We did good. (is that how you spell Jawol? you know what I mean though) Also now that there are two Coxsters out there, raises the question should we be Cocks Meisters or just plain Cock Meisters?

That should provoke some interesting comments one would think.

Am I right Niko?

Guest Nick987

'The Cocks, Meisters'...hmmm...has a certain ring to it! A certain cachet...

And just checked, 'Jawol' is spelt 'Jawohl' according to my cherman language expert ('The Treasurer' and 'better' half (she thinks!) - she originally from the land or beer and sausage so have it on good authority...)

++1 on keepin all your bits 'factory' :D

Horses? Meh! You can take 'em or leave 'em...only horses I desire are out back under my rear deck below where it says 'Boxster S' :lol:

Guest Nick987

Just a bit of reading for those that want to understand what went wrong here.

Patrick is a great guy and this wont stop him.]

Patrick is some track car building, beast taming, land jet piloting race god!

Ouch. That makes me cringe to look at. Feel sore just reading...

Thanks for the follow up Vas. Some great advisory in there from other race gods...

Guest vas930

Thats the great thing about porsche GT cars (rs gt3 gt2) you dont need to go through all the set up stuff.

Just drive it to the track and its all done for you.

However, building a car from scratch like this would be great fun.

• 2 weeks later...

While I agree about GT cars being a buy em and race em type deal, the problem is the cost of entry lol

Patrick's car has had a lot spent on it but not into GT3 type money. BTW it has the potential to embarrass GT cars

peace

Cyberpunky

Archived