Sean Cairns of Cairns Classic Porsche

I get my car serviced at Cairns and I thought I hadn't seen him around for ages,I thought he was looking after nine plus?

Now they are working together I might give them a go.

I thought nine plus folded some time ago? Did it reopen? 

what happened to George? Use to get my car serviced out of the unit they had at the back in Bayswater.

Shaun left Cairns Porsche about a year ago (on good terms0 to pursue his fast road, rally and race passion working under the Werks Garage banner.  Cairns Classic Modern Porsche Services (now called - I think- Classic Modern Porsche Services) continued without him.

Shaun and Spencer (previously Harrisons RRR) recently merged their businesses and now trade under Werks RRR.  George still comes in from time to time. Still has a bucketload of knowledge in setting up MFI and carbs as well as the accumulated tricks of 40+ years working on Porsches. 

• 2 months later...

Shaun left Cairns Porsche about a year ago (on good terms0 to pursue his fast road, rally and race passion working under the Werks Garage banner.  Cairns Classic Modern Porsche Services (now called - I think- Classic Modern Porsche Services) continued without him.

Shaun and Spencer (previously Harrisons RRR) recently merged their businesses and now trade under Werks RRR.  George still comes in from time to time. Still has a bucketload of knowledge in setting up MFI and carbs as well as the accumulated tricks of 40+ years working on Porsches. 

No website or contact details that I can find? 

Archived