Complete 2.7S Engine and 915 gearbox

$3000 for the Motor but need a receipt to prove you own it. PM me

I'm sure that even the lowballers on ebay would realise that the MFI set-up is probably worth what you have offered .....

He's giving you a gift if you get it for that .....

I'm sure that even the lowballers on ebay would realise that the MFI set-up is probably worth what you have offered .....

You're being kind Dreamr, I had another response in mind

i started typing, then deleted it.. you dont want to get the ATO offside :ph34r:

First ever 2 x posts were dumbass offers on things for sale ....... 

Someone's having a lend, me thinks .....

If not, they should be .....

Its not your money, your opinion dont figure in my financials. This is what its worth to us.

If you want to buy for more please go ahead.

If your his sales coach. Simply its an offer, people are free to take what they are offered or not. 

Its not your money, your opinion dont figure in my financials. This is what its worth to us.

If you want to buy for more please go ahead.

If your his sales coach. Simply its an offer, people are free to take what they are offered or not. 

Way to make yourself welcome .....

Hope your tone and attitude improve in order  to fit in ..... or maybe you don't care about that either??

is it MFI? Thought this to be a a G- series CIS motor 

Did someone say low ball :o

Ash , let me give you my tip , get some status on your ..DONT GO ON EBAY.. perhaps use the 3 day rule , its a bit like a 3 sec rule when you drop food on the floor , pick it up ( a good offer) and eat it or throw it away and take your post down..

That way your safe :)

As Michel says .. is it MFI? Makes a difference

@Metal - once you pick up that sexy ice green hotrod on the weekend, it might be worth checking with Porsche what your matching number 2.7L engine is. This might be it...you never know. Definitely keep your worked 3.0L in there for fun-time-having though. :) 

@Metal - once you pick up that sexy ice green hotrod on the weekend, it might be worth checking with Porsche what your matching number 2.7L engine is. This might be it...you never know. Definitely keep your worked 3.0L in there for fun-time-having though. :) 

Will suss out with Porsche Aus once I get it back to Melbs on missing/matching engine number.. Go from there! Have to be a needle in a haystack you would think!

Will suss out with Porsche Aus once I get it back to Melbs on missing/matching engine number.. Go from there! Have to be a needle in a haystack you would think!

A needle in a haystack, yes .....

But it has been done numerous times before .....

There are plenty of reunited and happy owners out there that have put it out there and reaped the rewards ....

Never give up .....

Archived