FS: 996 GT3RS Steering Wheel and Gear Shift - Alcantara

I am selling my GT3 so moving these items on.

996 GT3 RS factory steering wheel and gear shift boot. These come from the factory in Alcantara. The wheel has normal wear but is in good shape, no rips or tears and stitching all in tact. The gear boot is as new condition with minimal use. Airbag and horn button not included but your existing parts can be used. I will also include with the sale a full yard of original Alcantara material in the matching factory Porsche colour if you wanted to have the wheel re-trimmed to new. This is more than enough material to complete the job with plenty left over. I was quoted $150-$180 to retrim.

IMG_1166_zpspbifi3mh.jpg

IMG_1167_zps2te1xp1v.jpg

IMG_1168_zpscfepieg5.jpg

IMG_1169_zpsbmrlwoqm.jpg

IMG_1170_zpsaydldzbs.jpg

IMG_1171_zps73gasyfx.jpg

IMG_1172_zpstipc1xbn.jpg

IMG_1173_zpspvsyxbxi.jpg

Price $1500.

These items are 1,905 EUROS plus shipping from Carnewal so decent savings are to be had.

Items located in Adelaide, buyer pays postage.

Cheers

Pic of how it looks in a car.

PORSCHE-911-GT3-RS--996--2931_11.jpg

I want the Porsche motorsport steering wheel that is on the car?

The cup wheel is being sold with the car as I believe the interested buyer wants it. You can still get the cup wheel from Europe I believe.

Quick question is the RS wheels only difference in its covering? 

As far as I know, yes. It's the same as the factory GT3 wheel just Porsche did them in Alcantara instead of leather. I was originally going to retrim my factory leather wheel (hence me purchasing the yard of fabric) but found this one instead which gave me the option of not messing up my factory wheel. Turns out I never did either as I ended up buying a cup wheel!

• 5 months later...

Archived