Been a long time between Cars and Coffee's for me..  Life just gets in the way - what a PITA.

Anyway - the first Saturday of winter up here in QLD and a fresh morning it was reading a lowly 8.5 Degrees C on the car temp gage at 6 this morning. Heading down the main road and happen upon KEN-911 in his 993 Turbo - thinking Ohh, this might be a bit of 'On Ramp Fun', but no, he peels off into the commuters car park.  Well, me, myself and I - First redline, second redline, into third and that's all the fun we're allowed...  Leisurely cruise into Coorparoo.  

There's a fricking gridlock getting onto Turbo Drive - and its only 6.15 - bloody hell.!  Is so busy and popular.  New vendors everywhere, rice boys and bogans, Super car hire bois,  and everyone in between - lets have a step around...

Car of the day for me was the two tone brown RX7 Series III - what an original time warp machine that was.!  And the Testarossa - What a wedge.!  What a classic..  One that will certainly be appreciated in the not so far long term.  And if I could afford it - the sweet red 996 GT3 - thank you very much.

VfoP1m4.jpg

SQRYOwC.jpg

PAfsdb0.jpg

KU9dMQp.jpg

La2LSe7.jpg

kwh4wSj.jpg

mkkVxQt.jpg

04Fzg4v.jpgORf0JLE.jpg

dRT0zOM.jpg

vt41naa.jpg

qvxzIud.jpg

OBimMfY.jpg

71PNY2n.jpg

NQl5mnx.jpg

RLw4qyN.jpg

wmNpHTg.jpg

ivIIrwk.jpg

This is a nightmare...  Its taken 7 beers and a pizza to upload these pictures.  Not the forums fault.

Time to re-boot and see how we go.

rR8SqI5.jpg

cDPfz5F.jpg

Nah..  Interweb's is in the arse.  Will try again tomorrow.

Saw your guys cars there...too many peeps nowadays, can't find anyone.

Someobe also need to tell the knobs standing in the intersection filming everyone leaving to get off the road.  But hard to see the traffic through fifteen pairs of legs.

those studebakers tho...sweet!

Yes, what a special car..  100% original replica is how it was described to me.

So good in fact that 'Norman Dewis 1955 Le Mans Driver' of an original D Type endorsed this car with his signature.

xqRCwQg.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Car of the day for me was the two tone brown RX7 Series III - what an original time warp machine that was.!  wmNpHTg.jpg

ivIIrwk.jpg

that be me...those are the original plates it had on it when it left the dealership in 1986 haha. still registered with them today, original owner kept the rego paid all the way up until i dragged it out of her shed earlier this year.

that be me...those are the original plates it had on it when it left the dealership in 1986 haha. still registered with them today, original owner kept the rego paid all the way up until i dragged it out of her shed earlier this year.

Seems we both got good taste.!  ;)

Archived