Chris Harris - A Porsche Loving Journo

Guest Nick987

Agreed! I like Chris Harris...like his manner and his balance. His 'matey but from a plummy school' accent. At least he isn't arrogant.

Who would you rather down single malts with and talk turkey? Chris or Clarkson?

Great vid by the way, thanks, enjoyed!

Geez doesn't that benz sound throaty...like an HSV Munro!

Guest Nick987

Sold to buy food for the family? Geez! Get yer priorities right mate...the human body can go 2 weeks without food, and tap water is free...le problem?

Guest Nick987

The obvious solution would be to sell the family!

For your consideration today, 1 wife, mid to late eighties model, some usage, driven around the bend at times but overall treated right, mostly long slow hwy usage, little track work, full service history, cosmetically could use a little work, undercarriage a little loose, may need new bushes and some tightening...will include 1 child, low mileage, still has factory tyres, maintained to the highest standards, quick to bring a smile to your face if treated right or will lose it at the first opportunity, can be temperamental and has propensity to induce the twisties. Reluctantly have to move them on for financial reasons as committed elsewhere... Will consider road registered, track prepped 944 Turbo as trade...

For your consideration today, 1 wife, mid to late eighties model, some usage, driven around the bend at times but overall treated right, mostly long slow hwy usage, little track work, full service history, cosmetically could use a little work, undercarriage a little loose, may need new bushes and some tightening...will include 1 child, low mileage, still has factory tyres, maintained to the highest standards, quick to bring a smile to your face if treated right or will lose it at the first opportunity, can be temperamental and has propensity to induce the twisties. Reluctantly have to move them on for financial reasons as committed elsewhere... Will consider road registered, track prepped 944 Turbo as trade...

Post of the Month! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Does she have the factory intake? I prefer mine on the quiet side :D

Hope she doesn't reed this.

If she does I expect a post from Nick soon something along the lines of....

Wanted: Somewhere to store my Boxster as my living arrangements have changed and now I only have on-street parking available :D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived