Die Transaxle Ara books + Stickers

ANF

Celebrating 40 years of the front engine P cars - The Transaxle Era book.

porsche-40-Jahre-Transaxle-2016.jpg

It came out last year and I wanted one now, after a bit of a search I found them still for sale at the Porsche Museum. You can buy them direct, but not via their online store, you just need to email them shop.museum@porsche.de (they will probably hate me for sharing this....), you will need to fax your details once you have emailed them.

The best bit is that they send via German post for free! (well they did for me :) )

8.90 euro, cheap as chips!!

Any other Brisbane members want to place an order with me? We could get a couple sent out together...

Perhaps a silly question but for those that have emailed the Porsche Museum, I assume their staff speak English?

I also sourced some 40th anniversary stickers. These are not the original ones but ones someone had made up, they are very good quality.

The person who made them is now out of stock, but he may make some more if enough interest.

PM me and I will give you his details, the more contacts, the more chance he will make some more.

IMG_20170626_093302_hdr.jpg

Celebrating 40 years of the front engine P cars - The Transaxle Era book.

porsche-40-Jahre-Transaxle-2016.jpg

It came out last year and I wanted one now, after a bit of a search I found them still for sale at the Porsche Museum. You can buy them direct, but not via their online store, you just need to email them shop.museum@porsche.de (they will probably hate me for sharing this....), you will need to fax your details once you have emailed them.

The best bit is that they send via German post for free! (well they did for me :) )

8.90 euro, cheap as chips!!

ANF - How many pages is the book and is yours a 100% English version? Ie separate English and German versions.

ANF - How many pages is the book and is yours a 100% English version? Ie separate English and German versions.

This is the link of how I found about about the book and the stickers https://rennlist.com/forums/944-turbo-and-turbo-s-forum/931464-porsche-museum-front-engine-celebration-5.html - book is 160 pages and it is English/ German. My books are still in transit.....

On the last page of the thread he says that he is going to make some more stickers soon.

This is the link of how I found about about the book and the stickers https://rennlist.com/forums/944-turbo-and-turbo-s-forum/931464-porsche-museum-front-engine-celebration-5.html - book is 160 pages and it is English/ German. My books are still in transit.....

On the last page of the thread he says that he is going to make some more stickers soon.

Ok thanks for that. Let us know what the book is like when yours arrives. :) 

Ok thanks for that. Let us know what the book is like when yours arrives. :) 

Hey Justin

I have a copy, it is in both German and English, and, TBH, I was a little disappointed when I received it as, as the actress said to the Bishop - I expected it to be bigger - it's A5, not A4.  Quality is very good though ;)

Rob

Hey Justin

I have a copy, it is in both German and English, and, TBH, I was a little disappointed when I received it as, as the actress said to the Bishop - I expected it to be bigger - it's A5, not A4.  Quality is very good though ;)

Rob

Hey Rob,

I already have one book from the Porsche museum so I was expecting the smaller size and it is also 1/2 each language. I think this one is soft cover though?

Hey Rob,

I already have one book from the Porsche museum so I was expecting the smaller size and it is also 1/2 each language. I think this one is soft cover though?

Hey Adam

Yes, mine is soft cover, got it several months ago when it first came up on Rennlist.

Rob

Hey Justin

Rob

Hi Rob

I might take a quick look at your transaxle book when I'm next over your way. I'm still reading a 'Porsche Turbo' history book my brother bought for me at Xmas time so no rush with this order haha...

My books arrived yesterday, considering I went with the cheap (free) freight option I was surprised at the speed of delivery :)

I am very happy with the book :D

They sent a very nice thankyou card as well, personally signed. Great service all round!

IMG_20170707_070543_hdr.jpg

Guys,

Recently bought this Porsche museum book:

sol_9901440015_pic1_1.jpg

Cost me over 100 bucks but absolutely fantastic with great photos every page.  Not a whole lot of front engine stuff but still worth the coin for all their amazing race cars.  The story of the 917 is a favourite.

Archived