968 Handle control levers (new) to good home.......

Hello all,

in a recent splurge on 944 parts (parts I can barely fit myself) I managed to erroneously order a set of door handle triggers for a 968 rather than for its far more glorious progenitor the 944S2.

My stupidity equals your good fortune as I am willing to let these little beauties go to a good home for a relatively princely free of $45.00 & I will even include free postage to your home.

The part numbers are as below (they have unbroken seals specifying genuine Porsche parts made in Germany on the plastic packets).  They were ordered through Paragon Parts.

944 537 672 00 (Door control lever right)

944 537 671 00 (Door control lever left)

If it helps to move these babies along I can include a picture of myself draped across the bonnet of my S2 - Hasselhoff style...........just let me know...........

I'm not interested in the door handle thingies, but I wont say no to a large printout of your Hasselhoff spread to hang up in the garage.

Not surprised at all Tim.......you're only human.  I'll forward you a copy tomorrow...........lucky dog............ 

NOOOO! Please someone buy them to spare us the inglorious sight!! :Laughter:

Turn it up Adam, you know you want a copy.................

Don't own a 968... no immediate plans on purchasing a 968, however for the option of obtaining a classic Jason pose, I might be tempted to stock up on 968 parts. 

Wise choice my friend, I am pretty easy on the eye........................

Wise choice my friend, I am pretty easy on the eye........................

I've met you and that's not exactly how I'd describe you  ... :Chuckle2:

Don't go out in the wind it might mess up your hair........no wait..............did i say hair?

The 'hoff has hair right........

Such a loving place is PFA...... :Innocent:

Too right Adam, Now I know how the Goebbels must have felt at their family get-togethers.................ohh hey Adolf ...pass the turkey please...........

Archived