993 - Contender against Singer

symsy

http://www.automobilemag.com/news/guntherwerks-400r-concept-is-one-fine-resto-modded-993-porsche-911/

I like it and that its a 993 , 400 horses aint enough ..and I think maybe a bit more style .

What do you lot think?

You could buy a TT  with Aus Tax, work it and add 150k and you still might be cheaper..

I do like that centre Exhaust though and Kardashian Arse

Lets hope their finishing isnt anything like their dodgy website..

You would think companies with high end product would realise we all wanna cruise around their car on the net.

Singer have class

Over tyred for 400hp on the road.  315s good for pose value but for actual driving (which I suppose few will see at US$525k), I'd want it on 205s for a bit of GT86 style slip and slide.

Wow I would be more than happy to own one of those ,what a car ,,,,,,,,993 rs and GT2 body work would be one of the all time classic 993 looks can,t say I know many who dislike the styling of those cars ,,,,really love what they have done there modern materials and updated performance ,,, that is my kinda 993 hot rod ...........

Really love what they have done there modern materials and updated performance ,,, that is my kinda 993 hot rod ...........

"But tell em about the price son"

Surely you would build better , Im obviously a 993 advocate…but..a 993 with worked 4.0 GT3 motor surely better ;)  im sure someone could do that for 200k and the body work 

I agree you could build one wild 993 for that money with all the modern go fast parts ,Nine meister has a 4.0 liter 993 RSR rep that is a beast ,,,,,but I think the whole intention of Guntherwerks is to create a Singer Rival and get the potential Singer Buy,r looking at what they have to offer ,,,I honestly don,t think Guntherwerks has guys like you and I in mind they are after the Big Spenders who have 918,s and other high end cars in their collections it is a 993 alternative to a Singer ...Still love it regardless and enjoy seeing the creativity put into these cars :D

Overall, love the 993 shape  but I've never been a fan of the big aeroplane style rear wing, something more modest would be better I think. And the front face kinda looks funny, the headlights are too small or something.... And does handing over $525k get you the car as well or just the mod? 

Archived