For Sale 911 Pulse Chamber Exhaust By Bisimoto

Hey guys up for sale is my 911 pulse chamber pipe hand made by Bisimoto in LA . It also comes with the arrestor / baffle that is removable when you need it to be a little more tame . 

I have only test fitted this bad boy and the sound was beyond belief . Its a deep / heavy sound and not for a faint hearted. Would suit an owner that will enjoy HP gain , Weight loss and an aggressive tone . 

It owes me about $1000 landed . Would love to see at least $600 ono ( Can post at buyers expense ) . Ive changed direction and will have to move this along sadly . These are sold out and have been for some time with no real hints on them being made again 

783D5E9B-A661-4F23-A040-49B6CDCEA909_zps

Here is what Bisimoto Say :

BISIMOTO SPEC, PORSCHE 911 SC PULSE CHAMBER, WITH SOUND ARRESTOR

$1,199.99 $699.99
Modern technology, for your classic 911.  Using wave cancellation to attenuate unwanted sound frequencies, while enhancing scavenging via pulse tuning, the Bisimoto Spec Pulse Chamber for the Porsche 911 SC and M491/M490 is an excellent choice. The result, a deep, throaty sound and documented 11-17 horsepower improvement with no other modifications. Unlike any muffler on the market, with over 15 pounds in weight savings compared to stock units.  Made in the USA, from pure stainless steel, at a feathery 5 pounds.

For additional sound reduction, a new optional "arrestor" is included for an amazing 18+ decibel reduction in sound, without any horsepower penalty.  Fully removable, with a 6mm bolt, for that race inspired tone, when desired.  Modern day science, for your classic Porsche.

Available in gorgeous stainless steel, a high luster ceramic coat (for improved heat reduction), and manufacturing prototypes (prototypes are typically used in in-house and field testing, and have medium weld aesthetics, irregular fit, and slight use).  Option exists for a hanger to allow for bracing, if desired. 
  • Model: BPACPC
  • Shipping Weight: 8lbs
  • 0 Units in Stock
  • Manufactured by: Bisimoto Engineering

Here is a video of someone installing and running this pipe 

Kind regards Steve

Archived