SE QLD - Morning Drive West of Brisbane 16th September

Afternoon all,

Apologies for organising another clashing event but I haven't got too many free weekends coming up and wanted to squeeze a drive in.

For those not going to the detailing day, I'm organising a run with a few friends heading west from Brisbane through mountain and country roads.  Will be a mix of P car and non P car.

More details to follow but will probably be departing Brisbane western suburbs around 8am and ending up somewhere around Toowoomba for lunch before heading home.

Let me know if interested.

Regards,

Graham

Evening all

If you're planning on coming on the drive can you let me know.  I've made a booking at Rudd's Pub at Nobby for 15 people for lunch but at this stage I've already got more than 20 people coming. I'll need to confirm final numbers by early next week.

I can PM route details to anyone interested but we'll be heading west from Brisbane via some interesting mountain and country roads,

Graham

Heffer Creek Road was great when it wasn't a 40 zone - oh and watch out for Nolan's trucks taking the back way into Gatton... oh and the 'jump' the other side of Ma Ma Creek (I saw a van get airbourne there once)

I'd come but I'm at the detailing day :/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived