Early 911 front indicator lenses

LeeM

As the title suggests need both left and right . They don't have to be brilliant condition, yet I do need to be able to use them. Can get cheap copies from the US which would do me, yet if you have a pair and want a few bucks for beer or whatever, I'd rather give you some $

Pm or 0407942151

Cheers

As the title suggests need both left and right . They don't have to be brilliant condition, yet I do need to be able to use them. Can get cheap copies from the US which would do me, yet if you have a pair and want a few bucks for beer or whatever, I'd rather give you some $

Pm or 0407942151

Cheers

I have a pair.  Basically new.

Pre 73

Would your budget stretch to imported beer?  

If so, they're yours.  PM me an email address and I'll email you pics so you can be sure they are right.

Imported? You mean Victoria to SA with some VB? ?

Name ya poison mate, cheers

Yep, thats me.  West End over Corona any day of the week ...

I used to work in a pub back in the days when you knew Christmas was coming up by virtue of the fact that the brewery workers were either on strike or threatening to.

My boss always got a case of the jitters and deployed a flat bed to South Australia to load up on West End or Southark (sic?).  

Sure as night followed day, when the truck was half way back - that was the signal for said brewery workers to go back to work.  I reckon if I'd had my head straight I would have told Carlton and United to put my boss on a success fee by sending flat bed on day 2 of the strike rather in week 2.

So, the boss would be left with 4 pallets of SA's finest that I would then have to offload.  I used to offer a slab  of Westend for each 6 pack of VB.  Got a lot of knock backs. VB went, West End - no.

Not even the local cricket club would take the lot for free. 

If its local, I'll run a Crownie but I may need to put on the dress trackies for the occasion.

Lenses in the mail Monday.

Yep, thats me.  West End over Corona any day of the week ...

I used to work in a pub back in the days when you knew Christmas was coming up by virtue of the fact that the brewery workers were either on strike or threatening to.

My boss always got a case of the jitters and deployed a flat bed to South Australia to load up on West End or Southark (sic?).  

Sure as night followed day, when the truck was half way back - that was the signal for said brewery workers to go back to work.  I reckon if I'd had my head straight I would have told Carlton and United to put my boss on a success fee by sending flat bed on day 2 of the strike rather in week 2.

So, the boss would be left with 4 pallets of SA's finest that I would then have to offload.  I used to offer a slab  of Westend for each 6 pack of VB.  Got a lot of knock backs. VB went, West End - no.

Not even the local cricket club would take the lot for free. 

If its local, I'll run a Crownie but I may need to put on the dress trackies for the occasion.

Lenses in the mail Monday.

Southwark........ you heathen.

Archived