930 for sale

29 minutes ago, LeeM said:

And I used to hate brown back in the 80's! Reckon I'd get vertigo looking at that interior too much 

Lee, That's what the sheepskin covers were used for:Chuckle2:

3 minutes ago, OZ930 said:

tobacco brown....bong water brown.......psychedelic vertigo inducing interior.... is there some sort of subliminal message here ?

:Chuckle2::Chuckle2::Chuckle2: Hey man, no idea what you are on about (bringing out my inner Cheech and Chong).

1 hour ago, LeeM said:

And I used to hate brown back in the 80's! Reckon I'd get vertigo looking at that interior too much 

My 924T has the black / white version of the Pasha interior .... not only is it on the seats but also on the door trims as well .. talk about trippy!

I've had brand new material delivered from Germany for when I'm ready to re-do it and I can't wait. It's very crisp and velour'y .. it's the highlight of the car!! :wub:

16 minutes ago, 3legs said:

:Chuckle2::Chuckle2::Chuckle2: Hey man, no idea what you are on about (bringing out my inner Cheech and Chong).

Bet you're a Month Python guy too? Nuthin wrong with both Cheech n Ching and the Python boys mate

7 minutes ago, Dreamr said:

My 924T has the black / white version of the Pasha interior .... not only is it on the seats but also on the door trims as well .. talk about trippy!

I've had brand new material delivered from Germany for when I'm ready to re-do it and I can't wait. It's very crisp and velour'y .. it's the highlight of the car!! :wub:

Not that I don't like it, it would just trip me out ??

Back on topic. I had a look at Alex's car today at Richmond's. Verrrrry nice! I was a bit reserved with the colour beforehand, but it is stunning up close. If you're after a Turbo, you should at least have a chat with Alex or David at Richmond's 

Archived