"Hi Guys,

Drive Sunday Morning 17th Jan.

Meeting 0630 Mc Donalds Lower Templestow Cnr Manningham Rd and High St.

Leave 0645 To Healsville 1.5 Hrs then Morning Tea and a further drive for those keen to continue

Home for Lunch !

Cheers, 9fan. "

Anyone interested in joining 9fan and co, register with a post here...

- I'm in! Kerry :)

Love to be having a run with you blokes, but I also have an old 1985 NISSAN BLUEBIRD

(stop laughing you will hurt my feelings and hers)

I love it as much as I love my "COXSTER" (Well nearly as much)

It's in pretty good nick so I have entered it in the RACV rally for the day. Thanks to 2010 it is now 25 years old and eligible.

Hope you have better weather than we had for our last run.

Regards,

NIKO

Love to be having a run with you blokes, but I also have an old 1985 NISSAN BLUEBIRD

Damn! That Bluebird looks mint! Nice car Niko, and no, I ain't laughing... Hopefully see you on the next blast, if not the Hanging Rock gig...

Cheers,

Kerry

Looks like I am a starter for Jan 17 run. My Father will also come in his Boxter.

Hi Niko,

Hope you can make the Jan 17 run. My brother Mick used to work with you at your last place of employment and I have heard a bit about your car.

Small world!!

Regards,

AndyS

Looks like I am a starter for Jan 17 run. My Father will also come in his Boxter.

Hi Niko,

Hope you can make the Jan 17 run. My brother Mick used to work with you at your last place of employment and I have heard a bit about your car.

Small world!!

Regards,

AndyS

Hi Andy, I know who you are talking about, one of my best men was young Mick. Look forward to catching up with you somewhere along the way. Definitely locked into the RACV rally for the 17th but certainly be at Hanging Rock if your going there. Give Mick my regards if your talking to him. I remember there was a Boxster belonging to Dad and I think your 911. He had mentioned you whenever the subject of Porsches popped up, when we were sitting on our butts doing nothing.

Regards,

NIKO

Archived