944 part suppliers

Port 911

Rockauto; Cheap, reasonable postage costs

944online: Quick delivery, like them because they are 944 nuts

Summit racing: great for non-standard goodies

frazerparts: UK based, limited parts, cheap but prob. not worth it with the exchange rate as it is at the moment

Autoatlanta, Pelican, ECStuning, Not used them but worth looking at

Ebay is worth looking at

For many things I've found when you take the 0/S freight into account the local Porsche Centres are reasonable on many parts.  On some they are batshit crazy expensive - others are close enough that it makes sense to buy from them considering the 2 year no questions asked replacement policy (had to use it only once). 

I've bought shed loads of gear from only944 - always good. 

I've bought from Paragon - again good - pricey freight.

Pelican Parts are good - horrendous freight.

Rose Passion - good gear - pricey. 

FCP Euro - reasonable freight.

I've bought lots from Ebay as well & from Scumtree.

Larts Parts on ebay has a bunch of gear.

There's a bloke in Adelaide I know that always seems to have heaps of gear from 944's he's pulling apart.

Sonnen Porsche are excellent on prices but their freight seems to be $89 US whether you buy a washer gasket or an engine block - so makes sense to order in bulk.

I ordered a few big lots from Paragon & Pelican parts & it certainly made it more economical when thinking of freight.

I have a few bits & pieces that I am going to sell soon.  What parts are you looking at?

I find that generally postage from UK cheaper than US (US postage makes no sense to me). In recent years I've been using design911 and porscheshop. I'm often limited to purchasing from people who can actually supply the part and have found the UK shops often supply things that others can't. UK also good for RHD specific components.

3 hours ago, bear924 said:

I find that generally postage from UK cheaper than US (US postage makes no sense to me). In recent years I've been using design911 and porscheshop. I'm often limited to purchasing from people who can actually supply the part and have found the UK shops often supply things that others can't. UK also good for RHD specific components.

I was going to order 2 fuel filler flap bungs for my cab from ECStuning, $9US, postage to Aus $95US, makes no sense to me either

My 2c:

If going local I would recommend BWA Auto. Always very helpful and prompt.

Paragon products and Lindsey Racing have a good range of products, including performance upgrades.

944Online have a good range though their postage is high.

FCP Euro are excellent on postage cost and quick delivery though they don’t have the largest range of products for the front engined Porsches.

Sonnen Porsche Parts have excellent genuine Porsche parts pricing though their postage is pretty pricey unless making a bulk order.

Only944 have a small range of original replacement and upgrade parts. Parts quality is excellent, as is postage price and communication. Can’t recommend Kyle enough.

What parts are you specifically looking for?

Archived