996 Ducktail

PhilH

Does anyone know if I can get a ducktail for a 996 (1998) supplied in Australia. All I can find is US or UK suppliers.

i like the ones used on the CSR Retro cars ex the UK and cost is 1200 pound plus shipping etc. I would prefer to buy locally if anyone knows where to get one.

Once I find one, Iwill have a taco shell tail for sale :-)

Thanks.

1 hour ago, DHE11 said:

Already.... that didn’t take long!

(and i get it, enjoy making it yours....)

Well I figured that as I need the front bumper painted I might as well get a ducktail and have it painted at the same time....and then of course the wheels will need changing...and...and...and!

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, reddahaydn said:

Depending which ducktail you find, I may be keen on your taco shell. Or I may get the same ducktail. 

That look is really growing on me!

I really like the RPM Technik ducktail from the UK as seen on the Silver 996 CSR car on their website. The "Retro" car with the Fuchs and Pasha interior look great!

Perfect....as long as the texta is waterproof. Don't want anything dodgy on my car mate!!!!!

Although it might have to wait for a week or so.  Heading up to The UK (Oxford) tomorrow to go see my daughter graduate after completing her Masters Degree and Doctorate.  Then to Sweden for 2 days and back next Thursday. Better organise a drive when you get the car back.

On 9/26/2018 at 11:49 PM, PhilH said:

Perfect....as long as the texta is waterproof. Don't want anything dodgy on my car mate!!!!!

Although it might have to wait for a week or so.  Heading up to The UK (Oxford) tomorrow to go see my daughter graduate after completing her Masters Degree and Doctorate.  Then to Sweden for 2 days and back next Thursday. Better organise a drive when you get the car back.

Congratulations - you must be very proud of your daughter 

On 28 September 2018 at 6:58 AM, Ozvino said:

Congratulations - you must be very proud of your daughter 

Yes, we sure are. A few long hard years study!  The graduation day was perfect and seeing her in the new gowns was very special. Well worth the quick trip!!  6 days away with 2 days in Oxford, 1 day in Sweden and 3 days travelling?

Archived