Pedalling to power the home

Always thought this makes sense. And all that wasted energy at gyms!

"This bike produces in 1 hour the necessary energy for your home for 24h

This bike produces in 1 hour the necessary energy for your home for 24h

https://www.waouh.com/velo-produit-1-heure-energie-necessaire-maison-24-heures.htmlCy
Cycling for an hour on this bike a little special allows you to power your home energy for 24 hours. As economic as it is ecological. What can we do without energy? At first, nothing. All the tools of the modern world need energy to function: light, internet, heating ... And unfortunately, not all human beings have access to the energy needed to live properly. Energy has a cost, and it is not the least. Fortunately, philanthropic inventors are thinking of creating tools to help the poorest people.

This is the case of Manoj Bhargava, born in India and American today, who created a bike that can fill, in just one hour of pedaling , the energy needs of a home.

Reduce costs and fight obesity

The bike invented by Manoj Bhargava is, so to speak, revolutionary , and produces "clean" energy that is easy to obtain. According to Esprit Science Metaphysics, nearly 3 billion people on earth do not have access to electricity. With this free hybrid device, it is possible to provide enough energy for a house for 24 hours, and this by pedaling only an hour. Each pedal revolution drives a flywheel, which slowly launches a generator that can charge any battery.

The most energy-rich countries are also the most developed, and access to culture is greatly facilitated by this: that is why Manoj Bhargava would like, from next year, to offer 10,000 prototypes of his bike to the India, to improve in its own way the precarious living conditions of a large segment of the population.

However, the developed countries are not left out: the inventor explains that his bike will not only reduce the energy costs of these countries, but also fight against the obesity that gradually invades the western territories. An accessory with multiple advantages, we can say! Moreover, it is an energy created entirely from human gestures, and which is therefore totally respectful of the environment. If Manoj Bhargava's bike was to become more and more popular around the world, it's a safe bet that our planet would be very grateful to him!"

By house they mean one in a third world country with a couple of LED lights and nothing else.

As for CO2 emissions a human working hard puts out plenty. Connecting some pedals to a generator is not an invention.

https://collection.maas.museum/object/210776

Sorry but after reading this load of crap I need to go and puke. Thanks Tassie.

1 minute ago, Redracn said:

Sorry but after reading this load of crap I need to go and puke. Thanks Tassie.

You need to work on your stomach muscles ;<)

My idea for an invention is  for saving all the bum methane around the home/office. Boffins have already experimented with cows.

12 minutes ago, tazzieman said:

You need to work on your stomach muscles ;<)

My idea for an invention is  for saving all the bum methane around the home/office. Boffins have already experimented with cows.

Stomach muscles worked well must have gone over three meters😂 

I won’t be volunteering to wear the collection probe. But then again how bad can it be compared to what the government does to us.

Technological development and refinement is unlimited. Imagine 50 years ago if we were talking about electric Porsche sports cars. The room would be covered in barf and larfter!

Read a little deeper , it's an interesting topic.

https://www.lowtechmagazine.com/2011/05/pedal-powered-farms-and-factories.html

Also , wouldn't it be great reducing the number of MAMILs and VOMITs on our sporting roads?

The majority of PFAers live in a hothouse , and are addicted to smartphones. Here's an idea 

https://www.laboratoryequipment.com/article/2017/10/power-sweat

6 minutes ago, tazzieman said:

Technological development and refinement is unlimited. Imagine 50 years ago if we were talking about electric Porsche sports cars. The room would be covered in barf and larfter!

Read a little deeper , it's an interesting topic.

https://www.lowtechmagazine.com/2011/05/pedal-powered-farms-and-factories.html

Also , wouldn't it be great reducing the number of MAMILs and VOMITs on our sporting roads?

As far as I know there has been no significant gains in the efficiency of generating electricity by pedal power in the last 80+years so I guess unlimited refinement means lots of $$ (other peoples) for a 1% (and diminishing) improvement. 

The interesting bit is how we need to live the lifestyle of over 100 years ago and be our own beast of burden. At least our ancestors were smart enough to have a horse/bullock do the work. Do the people that promote this crap live the lifestyle they preach?

As far as MAMILs I will supply the locks and chains.

38 minutes ago, Redracn said:

The interesting bit is how we need to live the lifestyle of over 100 years ago and be our own beast of burden. At least our ancestors were smart enough to have a horse/bullock do the work. Do the people that promote this crap live the lifestyle they preach?

As far as MAMILs I will supply the locks and chains.

Worthwhile physical activity? Are you mad? We are a First World Country now! The sheep's back has provided!
And everyone's so happy with their connected, sexy hip lifestyles.
Aren't they?

Very Old Men In Tights should know better , but at least they probably walked to school.

Archived