Ahhh, the squirty 930...

I was reminded a couple of days ago by a

a classic video where a mad frenchman attempts to cross the country via small wet roads, and employing a maximum of brutish turbo thrust - just cos he felt like it! (shame it didn't end a little better for him!)

It prompted me to revisit this old classic as well, and even though some of you might disagree with my model assignment, this old 930 is the best example I know of the making serious track time, whilst rating 11 on the squirt meter!

Enjoy!

Yes we've all seen it before, but what a remarkable battle between good and evil, Stephan, and The RUF!

Now as someone who has driven the Northern Loop many, many tens, nay, hundreds of times, and many times in a RUF CTR, (yes out at Tony's on a Monday night strapped into his Playstation GT5 cockpit... WHAT OF IT?!?!), but... I disgress... This man, driving in his Sunday relaxo wear of short sleeved shirt and loafers, is sheer driving sublime!

:)

Kerry

Good on ya James!

The only one to tell me I was wrong! I set a cunning plan to trap a certain 930 driver, alas he didn't bite...

Hell of a car, hell of a driver!

I'm gettin itchy for a drive....

Kerry

Truly a biblical clip! It's like he's trying to sign his name in rubber when he flicks that steering wheel back and forward coming out of corners. My favorite shots are towards the end from outside of the car when you see just how fast and sideways he completes the whole corner, no fear :P.

Noticed there was also a good follow up story:

Archived