356993???

Unsprung weight - wheel/tyre combos

Interested to know what weight wheel/tyre set ups people have discovered. I found 996.1 GT3 wheels with new Pirelli pzero 295/30zr18 @ 26.5kg to be 2kg heavier than the worn pzero 285/30zr18 on same rims. But aftermarket rims with new Dunlop Z3 285/30zr18 were only 20kg...

13 minutes ago, 356993??? said:

Interested to know what weight wheel/tyre set ups people have discovered. I found 996.1 GT3 wheels with new Pirelli pzero 295/30zr18 @ 26.5kg to be 2kg heavier than the worn pzero 285/30zr18 on same rims. But aftermarket rims with new Dunlop Z3 285/30zr18 were only 20kg...

Mmmm, I have some brand new Euromeister GT3 look alikes with new 285/30zr 18 PS2s on them, if I get the chance I'll weigh them for comparison purposes....