FOR SALE - 1984 Carrera

REVISED PRICE - Listing for a friend....

1984 911 Carrera
Black on Black
Australian Delivery
Matching Numbers
Engine no - 63E06158
Chassis no - WPOZZZ91ZES103414

Comes with working Air Conditioning, SSI Exhaust, upgraded Boxster front brakes & Wevo Gearshift.

Service history plus recent work including a new alternator, starter motor & Bilstien shocks.

This car has never been on a track....I have driven regularly & it's a well sorted car in great condition.

Asking price is $118,000 ONO

Contact by PM or at mattread993@gmail.com 

ROB.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

238,000....owner lives in a Castlemaine & commutes to Melbourne. I’ll take condition over KM’s any day but understand it’s important for many buyers....I’ve driven this car a lot (we often use for rece at Targa events) & it’s powerful, tight & well sorted.

Cheers

Giving it another week & will then enter the miserable, murky world of Carsales where the aspirational, the uninformed, the timeburners & low ballers all seem to lurk....

9 minutes ago, MR901 said:

Giving it another week & will then enter the miserable, murky world of Carsales where the aspirational, the uninformed, the timeburners & low ballers all seem to lurk....

and the “scammers”

Good luck with that as I’m about to take my Macan off CS due to all of the same reasons....

That’s a nice car too 😍

• 2 months later...

Old mate has been close to a deal on this a couple of times but unfortunately without success. He's revised the price for one final fling before taking Geoff's advice & trying carsales.....

Cheers