SOLD Save the Cayenne! MY08 Cayenne S for sale

This 2007 MY08 Cayenne S has recently undergone a mid life refresh, and has been updated to obtain modern technology and look and feel.

I get frequent comments about this car, by people thinking it’s a near new Porsche. The people in this group will know better, but will also recognise the condition of this car.

• 22” black on black wheels w/ 285 low profile, near new Pirelli tires.
  • 8” Android 8 head unit w/ WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth. Reversing camera with guidelines. Integrated with Factory Bose sound system and signal processor. Supports Spotify, Google Maps, Waze and ANY other app in the Play Store.
  • Blacked out headlights with brand new lens covers.
  • MANY new interior parts replaced due to general wear and tear, the car looks brand new inside.
  • European spec factory detachable tow bar. Retains stock look when detached. Rated for 3500kg!
  • Brand new ceramic coating.
  • The car has been scanned for errors and any issues has been addressed, the suspension has been completely rebuilt with reinforced control arms, which is a common issue with these cars once they reach this mileage.

140 000 km

$27 500 

iPhone_IMG_7523.jpg

iPhone_IMG_7525.jpg

iPhone_IMG_7527.jpg

iPhone_IMG_7529.jpg

iPhone_IMG_7531.jpg

iPhone_IMG_7535.jpg

iPhone_IMG_7537.jpg

iPhone_IMG_7544.jpg

iPhone_IMG_7545.jpg

iPhone_IMG_7799.jpg

iPhone_IMG_7804.jpg

iPhone_IMG_7806.jpg

iPhone_IMG_7814.jpg

iPhone_IMG_7816.jpg

iPhone_IMG_7817.jpg

iPhone_IMG_7820.jpg

iPhone_IMG_7822.jpg

54 minutes ago, The Caretaker said:

Hi Andreas,

Can I ask what head unit have you used ? Also where did you have the headlights refurbished.

I bought the head unit from Seicane, I've used them on a couple of vehicles with good results now. Last one was a 14 Kluger.

The headlights i refurbished myself.

3 hours ago, edgy said:

isn't this right up your alley @dan_189 ??

It is Edgy, although... I'm after one at the other end of the 20k scale - that hasn't had the love put into it as I want to do that myself :) 

It's the colour i'm after though!

OP - GLWTS!

4 hours ago, dan_189 said:

It is Edgy, although... I'm after one at the other end of the 20k scale - that hasn't had the love put into it as I want to do that myself :) 

It's the colour i'm after though!

OP - GLWTS!

Come on Dan, make an offer, why do all the work yourself.  It's the right colour and looks the goods.  You know this is the one you are after.

5 hours ago, Lucky Phil said:

Come on Dan, make an offer, why do all the work yourself.  It's the right colour and looks the goods.  You know this is the one you are after.

Thanks Phil but the OP and I are just too far apart in price in terms of what I want to spend. 

Unfortunately I don't think it's meant to be. I'm sure it will find a home though! 

On 08/06/2019 at 02:16, dan_189 said:

Thanks Phil but the OP and I are just too far apart in price in terms of what I want to spend. 

Unfortunately I don't think it's meant to be. I'm sure it will find a home though! 

For some people the project is half the fun :)

No takers yet but yes it will sell for sure! Good luck in your search!

47 minutes ago, Andreas from Brickworks said:

For some people the project is half the fun :)

No takers yet but yes it will sell for sure! Good luck in your search!

Yep correct - for me I want the journey rather than the destination! :D 

5 minutes ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

@dan_189, have you see the one on FB Porsche Buy Swap Sell Australia at aPorschaPart?  Black '04, probably a bit overpriced, but surely negotiable.....

Thanks Peter i'm after one from 07-10 which is the 957 platform a 2004 is a 955.

I much prefer the style of the 957 :D