Is this a good buy?

Is this a good buy?   Price just dropped from $222,000 drive away.  I suppose they are looking to sell before 30 June.  Would you sell your 2015 981 Boxster S with basically same options for this 911?  https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2016-porsche-911-carrera-s-991-auto-my17/OAG-AD-17295810/?utm_campaign=price-alert&utm_source=notification-center&utm_medium=email

12 minutes ago, Lucky Phil said:

Is this a good buy?   Price just dropped from $222,000 drive away.  I suppose they are looking to sell before 30 June.  Would you sell your 2015 981 Boxster S with basically same options for this 911?  https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2016-porsche-911-carrera-s-991-auto-my17/OAG-AD-17295810/?utm_campaign=price-alert&utm_source=notification-center&utm_medium=email

I’d be tempted, these go like a scalded cat, especially with PDK. Nice in white too (personal bias exposed).

27 minutes ago, Lucky Phil said:

Only bonus I can see is the +2 seats. Whats that worth to you? 

@hughThe worth factors:

Positives: It's a 911, 2 extra seats however rarely would use, 5000 less klms, 1 year younger, better suspension, better lights, Bose sound but rarely turn on radio anyway.

Negatives: Will cost me $115000 change over.  May not sound as good (apart from the Bose sound system which I do not care about) but would need to drive it to check. For another $20000 could buy a new Spider.  Cannot think of any more negatives.

3 hours ago, Lucky Phil said:

@hughThe worth factors:

Positives: It's a 911, 2 extra seats however rarely would use, 5000 less klms, 1 year younger, better suspension, better lights, Bose sound but rarely turn on radio anyway.

Negatives: Will cost me $115000 change over.  May not sound as good (apart from the Bose sound system which I do not care about) but would need to drive it to check. For another $20000 could buy a new Spider.  Cannot think of any more negatives.

1 hour ago, Stephen Tinker said:

That's a hell of a negative @ $115k...… but there again perhaps you can afford it.

The dealer is the only winner here !!

1 hour ago, Lucky Phil said:

@Stephen Tinker Yep agree,  As I typed $115K as a negative, I answered my own question. 

1 hour ago, GC9911 said:

Yes, $115k is a huge negative, I’m sure it’s good but is it $115k good, yeah, nah.

Should I add $115k is a big negative? 

If we were talking GT3’s then I’d be saying different. ;)

2 hours ago, GC9911 said:

Yes, $115k is a huge negative, I’m sure it’s good but is it $115k good, yeah, nah.

Yes 115k plus the  depreciation.  Isnt that 115k plus a little bit extra on a gt3 much more bang for buck with a likely flattish depreciation curve if you keep it until you tempted to go to the dark side ( electric).

If I was going to spend another 115k I'd buy a 911 as a second car or a GT3 as others have said.

You could buy a 997.2 S Cab for 115k or spend another 10k and get a 991.1 Coupe giving you the best of both worlds.