Endurance by Porsche

I thoroughly enjoyed this. Racing really does improve the breed. Made me feel good about my 911. 😊

Great backstory about the Qld kid who started racing in an old Datto & is now on Porsche Team.  Usually the young guys racing are the children of older racing personalities who have been able to jump-the-queue because of daddy's connections rather than abilities.

16 hours ago, Zelrik911 said:

I thoroughly enjoyed this. Racing really does improve the breed. Made me feel good about my 911. 😊

Great backstory about the Qld kid who started racing in an old Datto & is now on Porsche Team.  Usually the young guys racing are the children of older racing personalities who have been able to jump-the-queue because of daddy's connections rather than abilities.

Yeh Matt Campbell is an awesome talent ,,he dominated cup car racing here in Oz then got to drive the international version and was also very much the top guy ,,Now Porsche factory driver ,,well deserved