Hey Niko! Speedy Yella within this thread :)

What you think of the yellow centre console and yellow gauges? This is the color my SLK should be *sigh*

http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/porsche-boxster-2003-13736680?base=1216&vertical=Car&cr=24&page=3&eapi=2&__N=1216+903+1246+1252+1247+1282&num=15&silo=Stock&items=[Make:PORSCHE,Model:BOXSTER,BaseEnabledBadge:S]&sort=default

I'll post some pics when I get it back after taking some photos of it! It's a worry when you buy a car and you care so little you have it that you've not even taken a photo of it :unsure: this is the Check Engine Light coming on 3 times in 6 weeks phenomena! grrrrr

And yellow reflection from the guages - ha funny!!!! Everytime you smiled, BIG YELLOW TEETH hahah

I like the speed yellow but I'd like to see the console black and the guages white!!! Some yellow stitching on seats/steering wheel/shift boots etc is one thing ie tasteful!

I'll post some pics when I get it back after taking some photos of it! It's a worry when you buy a car and you care so little you have it that you've not even taken a photo of it :unsure: this is the Check Engine Light coming on 3 times in 6 weeks phenomena! grrrrr

And yellow reflection from the guages - ha funny!!!! Everytime you smiled, BIG YELLOW TEETH hahah

I like the speed yellow but I'd like to see the console black and the guages white!!! Some yellow stitching on seats/steering wheel/shift boots etc is one thing ie tasteful!

Sounds like the SLK is a temporary cure for a big P shaped itch.

itchy-rashes.gif

Looking into my crystal ball... I see a change of colour in your future, maybe a Racing Yellow P with some custom trim work.

Perhaps you could work your way into something like this

http://www.planet-9.com/blogs/mike-r/402-european-delivery-leipzig-meeting-our-baby-boxster-first-time.html

• 4 weeks later...

Archived