Anyone Know this car or its owner?

wasserkuhl

Ok, so this one seems , on first glance to be www.ropey.com.au/runaway

If you clicked that, sorry.

But, all the missing panels and relevant bright work are available.

The dash is good and it has the right steering wheel, so thats 3 Grand saved.

I have a penchant for SWB 911/912's. + I need a challenging project.

This may fit the bill....

Answers on a postcard...........

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/221173801004?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I'd be happy to go and check it out for you. If you want to contact him for a chat and tell him you would like me to look at it before you fly up.

I have the scotch night Saturday night but could fit it in early Saturday mnorning or maybe friday arvo.

No point knowing stuff about stuff and not using it right? Besides I've been looking for a reason to go to Sydney and pick up some slicks lol. Well that and I am sure he would make the same offer to any of us.

I'd be happy to go and check it out for you. If you want to contact him for a chat and tell him you would like me to look at it before you fly up.

I have the scotch night Saturday night but could fit it in early Saturday mnorning or maybe friday arvo.

Many thanks kind sir, however the seller hasn't responded to my query and it appears the auction has now been closed.

A Good omen perhaps?

Anyway, I have something rather interesting to view in Melbourne soon which may fit the bill perfectly............ :ph34r:

Anyway, I have something rather interesting to view in Melbourne soon which may fit the bill perfectly............ :ph34r:

Make sure you let us know when your in town - a parma or nasi goreng could be in order!

Make sure you let us know when your in town - a parma or nasi goreng could be in order!

I think some Galaktobouriko in Lonsdale St would be a more suitable choice!!! (Wasser should know what I mean)

Many thanks kind sir, however the seller hasn't responded to my query and it appears the auction has now been closed.

A Good omen perhaps?

So are we off the 993 chase?

So are we off the 993 chase?

No. I have a 993 lined up that isn't for sale just yet. Elderly owner, not quite ready to sell. I am happy to wait as its exactly what I want.

The other car in melbourne is old, original and LHD. So a survivor. Something to play with in the meantime.......

That is one of Waynes other cars Wasserkuhl, I saw it when I picked mine up.

He had recently bought it from Canberra because he was keen on the engine for one of his racing cars, he swapped in a period correct engine and got really excited about the 100l tank.

I have his contact number if you want it, he was very good to deal with.

Terry

Archived