Found Artic Silver Hardtop for a 996 Cab

Tips

As title suggests I now need a Hardtop that s surplus to others needs.

Artic Silver with preferably Metropole blue lining or black.  Cover and stand also being sought and happy to take separately if available.

Let me know if you have one you are tripping over in the shed and want to shift it.
Thanks

Steven

On 06/01/2021 at 20:20, Fishcop said:

If you can get some photos and measurements it would be a VERY easy welding project...  A local fabricator should be able to do it if you cant. 

I found a post where a guy made one from black pvc piping. Had castors. And straps to hold it. Looked pretty neat. 

3 hours ago, Tips said:

updated WTB as the hardtop i had sourced fell through as it was not as advertised 😡

I believe Stuart at Nineauto may have a silver hardtop for sale with what looks like a home made stand, scroll down https://nineauto.com.au/2020/12/11/items-wanted-items-for-sale/

6 hours ago, michel said:

Did you miss out on the $500 gumtree hardtop?

I was first option on it drove out there on Friday but it was not in the condition I expected, missing parts which are hard and expensive  to replace so I passed on it. He sold it though so happy for him and the buyer.

5 hours ago, Stepo said:

I believe Stuart at Nineauto may have a silver hardtop for sale with what looks like a home made stand, scroll down https://nineauto.com.au/2020/12/11/items-wanted-items-for-sale/

Thanks stepo I’ll give him a call make an offer and see how I go

• 4 months later...
On 10/01/2021 at 20:13, withers said:

I found a post where a guy made one from black pvc piping. Had castors. And straps to hold it. Looked pretty neat. 

Hey Amanda did you end up buying  the roof storage stand?  I have found a roof just need to store it now

4 hours ago, Fishcop said:

yes needs a bit of love but certainly well under the price of all the others I had seen, and only silver over metropole blue I found which matched the car perfectly.

0FED5F11-524F-4F73-9733-1E1FC74AA2A7.jpeg