KGB

Melbourne Mobile PPI (& servicing)

My 928GTS underwent a PPI today arranged by a NSW based potential purchaser.

David Brennan of Nurburgring Mechanical arrived on time a my place this morning, was extremely thorough, most professional and good humoured.  Even took the time to  talk me through the couple of minor issues he discovered. 

I'll definitely enlist him for my next Melbourne PPI.   Five star service!

Good bloke.

+1 for David.  I just had him do a PPI (inc. bore scope) on a 997 and was blown away by how accommodating and professional he was/is.  He's booked for weeks with workshop work but spoke to a customer and pushed a job out by a few days to fit me in.  His report was very thourough and in my view, was fantastic value.

I'd highly recommend him for a PPI and I I lived in Melbourne (I'm based in Sydney), he'd now be my mechanic.

Cheers
Greg

+2 for David.  Nice guy, thorough PPI on the 981 Boxster we bought 3 years ago.  Fantastic to have a reliable and reputable person to do PPIs and the like when you live interstate, and even moreso during Covid era

+4 from me also. 2 years ago did a ppi on my 997.1 C2S.

Very thorough and even dealt well with an extremely fussy seller respectfully.

Car has been a gem with over 20k travelled since.

David completed a PPI on a 2014 Boxster just recently that I ended up purchasing. Agree with the above comments, excellent report provided and a great bloke to deal with.