First visit to C&C Brisbane

Pembo

On 07/02/2021 at 16:54, OzJustin said:

@Pembo - How did you find the crowd? I've been going for years but have found in recent times that the end of the Turbo Drive strip has become a hoonfest. The event is certainly not lacking in cars though!

They were fine on Saturday. The range of cars is awesome. From the humble to the magnificent, all in great condition. I heard there have been days with the odd dickhead trying to ruin it for everyone else. I'll be back again if i can get out of bed that early.

On 08/02/2021 at 18:09, Pembo said:

They were fine on Saturday. The range of cars is awesome. From the humble to the magnificent, all in great condition. I heard there have been days with the odd dickhead trying to ruin it for everyone else. I'll be back again if i can get out of bed that early.

Hi,  I organise Cars and Coffee Gold Coast which is on the 3rd Saturday of each month. Would be great to see your targa some time. Cheers, Sohan 

22 hours ago, HH1 said:

Hi,  I organise Cars and Coffee Gold Coast which is on the 3rd Saturday of each month. Would be great to see your targa some time. Cheers, Sohan 

I'll definitely be down there soon. Thanks for the invite. Unfortunately the car will be legless while the rims are being rebuilt by Dr Wheels in Yatala coming up shortly. The centre castings need machining for alignment and new hoops are being supplied and fitted.  Could be a while. They are RS but not the Porsche type of RS

20201003_163523.jpg

• 5 months later...

Cheers. It's the Speed Yellow. I've tried to get a pot of touch up and it seems there are a dozen versions of Speed Yellow. This one is the slightly darker/ dirtier yellow. it does look good for a 20 plus year old job.