Registration plate (front)

Doish13

Folks I am embarrassed to be asking such a trivial question however I require assistance.

Currently my SC has its rego plate on the front screwed into the bottom half of the bumper - why I have no idea. I am moving it now to the front apron which has 2 metal clip / prefabricated holes. Problem is it won't fit my euro NSW plate.

Problem statement: does anyone know where I can get such a bracket to accommodate my plates and how do you guys all have it fitted on yours? If I just screw 2 new holes ( don't really want to do this) the plate will slope at a sharp angle down and will look silly I feel.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Doish,

Without seeing any photos of what the fixing looks like maybe you can drill some new holes in the number plate to match the existing prefab holes in the car. Or maybe get the curved plastic backing plate that is standard on newer 911's & fix that to the car then the number plate on that.

Not sure this helps but if you could post some photos I'm sure the engineering collective that is PFA will provide a solution quick smart. Uncle???.

contact Philip

http://www.lakinplates.com.au

cant recommend his dedication and service highly enough

I have used his product on several of my cars and his work is superb

screws through your number plates makes the whole car look cheap IMO

I remember many years ago at PCM seeing the screws on the plates hand painted the same colour as the

plates so they blend into the background.

Archived