The Future of Car Shipping (from the U.S. of A.)

Niko

In time moving cars backwards and forwards across the pacific won't seem like the big deal it has in the past. The cost of shipping has continued to fall in real terms and now the cost of moving a car to another country is less than a reprint or engine rebuild.

That is one reason I've decided I'm not scared of LhD cars. Because if they are good enough, you can easily repatriate them to get a good price if the oz market decides that LhD is worth a big discount. And I think there is something a bit weirdly cool about driving a left hooker - makes you stand out as area enthusiast or something.

Don't be scared...and it is cool  B) Plus as I've mentioned ,  better driving ergonomics

That is one reason I've decided I'm not scared of LhD cars. Because if they are good enough, you can easily repatriate them to get a good price if the oz market decides that LhD is worth a big discount. And I think there is something a bit weirdly cool about driving a left hooker - makes you stand out as area enthusiast or something.

Archived