991.2 GT3 prices and if the 992 GT3 will impact them going forward

Hey guys, New to Porsche forum land. 

I have my eyes set on getting a 991.2 GT3. 
having seen prices around late 19 into early 20 dropping into the low 300’s.. does anyone think the potentially higher production numbers (eventually once’s all orders are built) of the 992 GT3, will force the 991.2 GT3 back down below MSRP or towards low 300’s..? 

Depends how bad the economic fallout is from all this inflationary monetary policy central banks have engaged in the past couple of years. If things go tits up prices will crash. Its a relatively new thIng that GT3s hold their value, they never use to.

The 992 will be far less of a contributing factor. The price jumped 15% between the two models so there is room for prices to stay where they are assuming the majority are not bought with borrowed money.

I think they are already on the way down for 991.2. I see great low km club spec ones listed in the 350s…so suspect may be bought in the 340s, but imho they are all going to get more affordable than that.  
I know they were around 300 even a year or so ago….see no reason they won’t be again.