Porsche spends millions to save gasoline cowboys

tomo

Great idea but I doubt it will become the norm well certainly not in the short term. When fossil fuels reserves start to get dangerously low ( which will probably happen within the next 30 years ) then it might make sense ( still trying to make sure it's not April 1 😂 ).

At the risk of starting a EV v ICE debate, which I'm don't want to, I think this sort of fuel might be more viable once EV's have been in full time production for around, say 30 years.

That's when the issue of disused batteries on the envritonment and lithium stocks becoming scare will have an effect. 

ICE vehicle will be around for another 100 years even if they don't make anymore after 2035. I can't see a glut of 700,000 Porsches ( no to mention the millions of other makes ) suddenly come on the market so there will be a demand for quite some time.

At least Adelaide has a ready to use desalination plant ( which is rarely used ) 😂

On 15/03/2023 at 08:42, 3legs said:

At least Adelaide has a ready to use desalination plant ( which is rarely used ) 😂

Yes I hear you, We also have one in Melbourne that costs 28 mill every time they turn it on, And as we all know it never rains in Victoria ;)

But the solar panels and batteries in the  SA let's say "Green belt" Are not far of their use by date which I hear is not reusable material, And are already looking for a hole to dump 15_20000 ton of toxic waste so my point being that it has already started before it has even started , If you get my drift, ;)

Ooh don't get ME started on that battery/renewable energy Tesla bullshit battery thing here @tomo

Enough battery storage to power 30,000 houses...for an hour, then it reverts to what? Diesel generators.

The Desal plant here? 🤣🤣🤣 Man, talk about wasting a f..kload of money 

Anyway, carry on 👍