Luftwasser

Typhoon

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone from Qld is planning on going down for the "Luftwasser" event in Albury/Wodonga on the April 22nd-24th. I have tried contacting them via email on their website a couple of times but have had no response. I can't find any contact phone numbers either. 

Cheers

Jeff

Hi @Typhoon

I'm going to Luft, as is @Sov.  My travel plans look like this:

19/4 - BNE to Newcastle

20/4 - Newwie to Canberra.  Catching up with @Tit 

21/4 - Canberra to Luft with Canberra / Southern Sydney crew.

Return trip not fixed yet, but probably up to Dubbo on 24/4 and then maybe straight home on 25th.

On 17/03/2023 at 10:41, Typhoon said:

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone from Qld is planning on going down for the "Luftwasser" event in Albury/Wodonga on the April 22nd-24th. I have tried contacting them via email on their website a couple of times but have had no response. I can't find any contact phone numbers either. 

Cheers

Jeff

Hi Jeff. It seems it may be you that I tried to reply to on several occasions but the email bounced back. Your email address appears to be corrupted or something as it has a whole bunch of numbers randomly throughout it. Please send me a PM here with your email address and I'll get back to you regarding your query. 

Stew

On 18/03/2023 at 10:04, flamingporsche said:

Hi @Typhoon

I'm going to Luft, as is @Sov.  My travel plans look like this:

19/4 - BNE to Newcastle

20/4 - Newwie to Canberra.  Catching up with @Tit 

21/4 - Canberra to Luft with Canberra / Southern Sydney crew.

Return trip not fixed yet, but probably up to Dubbo on 24/4 and then maybe straight home on 25th.

Thanks for that. We are heading down a week earlier and doing a bit of a tour (Great Ocean rd etc). Hopefully catch up down there. Are you a memeber of PCQ?

Cheers

Jeff

4 hours ago, Typhoon said:

Thanks for that. We are heading down a week earlier and doing a bit of a tour (Great Ocean rd etc). Hopefully catch up down there. Are you a memeber of PCQ?

Cheers

Jeff

PCQ - yes, quite a few years.  I had the Gulf-wrapped Boxster a while back, now a 996tt