84 turbo with 993 bodykit

Interesting, a matter of going in with your eyes open however. Remember, its not registered there's no mention of an engineering certificate for the roll cage which can be a big issue in a road car and no mention of a CAMS logbook to prove the cars background, oh and no sign of a CAMS type approval sticker on the roll cage.

Unfortunately from what you can see it does not appear that the cage is a compliant design for use in racing = lots of issues to overcome to use in any major events unless you simply cut the cage out and start again as it would be probably cheaper than trying to get an approved installer to certify what is there  :-(

That car was for sale in QLD for quite a long time for less money. I had a long think about buying it as a parts donor for my car. My guess old mate has bought it to race of rego found it all too hard and placed it up for sale. 

Still I wouldn't kick it out of bed.

So, we have to assume that there is no correct identity for this car.

I like it.

Weld in a new Body stamp ,do a VIN plate, paint plate and you are..............a TWAT.

I'm certain that happens regularly in my side of town.

Would make a fun track rat.

I rang old mate about this today. It needs some work done to it like 2nd gear syncro is worn and other stuff but I have to say I am tempted to finish my car then if its still for sale to look at selling and buying some stuff.

Archived