Naked Carrera GT

His online persona is a plonker, but at least he absolutely loves all things cars, so I can't hate on him for that. There are plenty of car youtubers who I'm sure are gigantic pretentious arseholes and Shmee doesn't strike me as that. Just annoyingly enthusiastic. Like a mid-30s toddler.

10 hours ago, sleazius said:

His online persona is a plonker, but at least he absolutely loves all things cars, so I can't hate on him for that. There are plenty of car youtubers who I'm sure are gigantic pretentious arseholes and Shmee doesn't strike me as that. Just annoyingly enthusiastic. Like a mid-30s toddler.

Yeh his irritating voice and over the top loud camp nature is just to much for me , but he does do some good video,s on some really rare and special cars so I just take him for who he is :rolleyes:

On 28/03/2023 at 08:52, sleazius said:

Poindexter, can rattle off hp, Nm, weight and spring rates for every obscure model off the top of his head.  

Especially the 812 superfast speciali supercalifragilistic Modena aperta

yawn 🥱