New arrival

Arne Krix

2 hours ago, P-Kay said:

Enjoy in good health ;)  Congrats!

Yep, once you've actually driven a PDK car, you get a proper appreciation for how good it is....and this is only the first iteration!

Imagine how much more improved it is now?!

It really has!!!  Tip to 1st Gen PDK massive step, 1st Gen PDK to 2nd Gen almost as big a step I think.  Drove a 997.2PDK car a little while back and was quite underwhelmed compared to what I was used to in my wife's 981 PDK Boxster, however it was still light years ahead of my old 996.2 Tip.....

Gotta love Seal Grey though (onto my 3rd Seal Grey car) although IMO they look much better with non-painted wheels....

3 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Drove a 997.2PDK car a little while back and was quite underwhelmed compared to what I was used to in my wife's 981 PDK Boxster

I drove a 997.2 and thought the same, nice to hear the 981 is a different experience…

On 20/09/2023 at 15:44, TwoHeadsTas said:

It really has!!!  Tip to 1st Gen PDK massive step, 1st Gen PDK to 2nd Gen almost as big a step I think.  Drove a 997.2PDK car a little while back and was quite underwhelmed compared to what I was used to in my wife's 981 PDK Boxster, however it was still light years ahead of my old 996.2 Tip.....

Gotta love Seal Grey though (onto my 3rd Seal Grey car) although IMO they look much better with non-painted wheels....

once you go black , you never look back...:Chuckle2:   . On a serious note: my previous 987 was meteor grey metallic with silver wheels and i would not have changed the wheels to black at all. However, this little boxster with the black roof , black air intakes and front grills is begging for black wheels. That combo with the red break and red rear lights rocks.