9WERKSTV - Porsche marketplace over the next 5 years

Agree with the long hoods, with the exception of the rarer varients, but then you've got cars like the 356, which are significantly older and still sought after, so who knows.

Might not be a popular opinion and although I can appreciate longhoods still, I'd much prefer a 3.2 over a longhood with the exception of the 73 RS of course. They're just starting to date a bit with the younger generation. 

I do see the 964s appreciating, but I can't bring myself to like them. I'm just not a fan of that rear end. Love the modernised suspension and everything else, but they just don't do it for me and then the 993 even less so (unless you step off the base model and into something like a Carrera S, or C4S. Sweet spot for me is the SC and 3.2's mainly because with the whale tales they've got that iconic recognisable Porsche look. 

When I purchased my 3.2 I was tossing up between a 996 GT3 and the 3.2. I think the 996 GT3s will appreciate too, but I'm just not the biggest fan of the styling and couldn't bring myself to purchase one. 

Just my opinions of course, market may say otherwise.