Chatroom???

Sorry Kerry I thought you might have been playing. As you aren't I have looked a little closer. Chat is only working in the "Porsche Forum Australia" theme and not the other two.

Ah-so!

Chatroom is a new feature available with the software upgrade... Sorry Ben, looks like you're going to have to make way on the 27" for 2x PFA windows going at the same time!!!

;)

Kerry

That explains a bit.  My work machine is set to the old theme because it's a little less obvious.  I'll try it with the latest theme tomorrow and report.

Works fine on my Galaxy S phone and my home PC, both are on the new PFA theme.

That explains a bit.  My work machine is set to the old theme because it's a little less obvious.  I'll try it with the latest theme tomorrow and report.

Hey Caver....what are you doing quoting youself????  Getting your post numbers up?  You won't beat Niko you know....he's almost up to 2,000 posts now.  Another couple of days....

No mate...just reporting about my access to the chatroom like I promised yesterday.

Okay then....let's have it!

Sure thing....my work machine is set to the new theme, the chatroom loads...but I cannot see any of the conversations.

See how it's done Theo....just chat to yourself....it's easy.....not OCD, not OCD, not OCD.

Think you'll get the car out this weekend Caver?

Nah Caver....forecast is for heavy rain and I've just waxed the tyre valve covers.

Understand!  You don't want to get the wheels dirty Caver....have a good weekend eh?

Thanks Caver...you too!

How good is this chat room thingy????

Brilliant!  Easy as.....lucky Tingy thought of it.  I could do this all day!

-_- 

Archived