Deux Mille!!!!!

Nice one Niko :) I didnt end up in a boxster, but your posts and emails have been a great help during my search!

Thanks Tony, tried my best to get you into a Boxster, but I think you are going to be just as (probably more) happier in the Carrera.

Good luck with it, look forward to seeing that one in the metal too. 

Thanks Tony, tried my best to get you into a Boxster, but I think you are going to be just as (probably more) happier in the Carrera.

Good luck with it, look forward to seeing that one in the metal too. 

Cheers. Likewise with your boxster..

I would have been more than happy if i ended up with a boxster too.. almost did. But i am very happy with the 911. :)

Make it count T!!

All of em been great to read.... :)

Thought about posting something deep and insightfull, but then realised I've probably said enough up until now.

Been an absolute blast. Made a lot of freinds and learnt a heap. 

Go Tman.....I better keep watching my rear vision mirror....

T-Man....about to make a milestone!  Congratulations Theo!

Thanks gents.  Been a great ride.

• 3 weeks later...

Another of our members is about to join an elite group of posters!  :o

Congratulations Amanda!   :lol:

2,000 posts coming very shortly (in fact you're probably already there in the time it takes me to compose this post!).  Your contributions to this forum are, and have been, prolific, informative, provoking, amusing and always with a lot of thought and detailed information.  You have asked a lot of questions which many of us wanted to ask but just didn't.  You're breaking new ground with the IMS Solution installation.  Many, many people on this forum are looking over your shoulder and riding on the back of your research.

The depth of your knowledge means that you've been able to hold your own in what is a very male dominated forum.

Thank you for your inquiring mind and courage.

Keep posting!

Another of our members is about to join an elite group of posters!  :o

Congratulations Amanda!   :lol:

2,000 posts coming very shortly (in fact you're probably already there in the time it takes me to compose this post!).  Your contributions to this forum are, and have been, prolific, informative, provoking, amusing and always with a lot of thought and detailed information.  You have asked a lot of questions which many of us wanted to ask but just didn't.  You're breaking new ground with the IMS Solution installation.  Many, many people on this forum are looking over your shoulder and riding on the back of your research.

The depth of your knowledge means that you've been able to hold your own in what is a very male dominated forum.

Thank you for your inquiring mind and courage.

Keep posting!

Thanks David.  That is very nice of you to say. Yes I've asked a lot of stupid questions :D  some I even thought were stupid and then realised they weren't - that was always  a pleasant realisation for me!

I have made some great friends here. I just adore my Boxster and really am well and truly bitten by the Porsche bug. Thanks to all the people that make this such a fantastic forum and a separate thankyou to all those people that helped me along the way to buying my first P.  I'm planning on keeping this car a very long time... very very long time. 

Archived