Deux Mille!!!!!

Totally misread the title as Deus as in the motorcycles, then I had a thought.

Background here is this is the company that started Mambo and now does motorbike make overs and sells these average bikes at 10 times their worth to the US and OZ. the bikes look hot as and come with their own chain of cafes and clothing line. Point here its very similar to what they are doing in the US ie Singer etc. wonder who locally will come up with not so much a performance centre - plenty in that playing field here however in the Uber Cool and totally expensive make over with nil focus on performance ( comparatively speaking) and focus on looks and coolness factor. Here is a link to Deus for example;

http://au.deuscustoms.com/

I will give them top points for marketing and an air cooled Porga would be the perfect choice of doner.

Just airing my thought process.... Congratulations by the way Nikko.

Niko, Niko, Niko..................

Good on you mate for everything you bring to this place.

Keep it going mate!!!!!

You know I still kick myself for showing you how to use those damn emoticons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An extra twelveteen bajillion Internet Points to Niko on his milestone. 

And minus eleventy seven points to everybody else who posted on this thread for not pointing out that the topic should read "Zwei Tausend!"

Are we, or are we not gathered here on the interwebz to celebrate a German marque?  (Not to be confused with a Deutschmark.) 

desismileys_1813.gif

Phew, it's been a long ride, but a good ride.   Thank you all very much for your comments, a pleasure to have the friendship and dealings 

with you all.   You guys make it the great forum it is.

P.S. I am happy to catch a taxi over and pick up my GT2 Kez.

An extra twelveteen bajillion Internet Points to Niko on his milestone. 

And minus eleventy seven points to everybody else who posted on this thread for not pointing out that the topic should read "Zwei Tausend!"

Are we, or are we not gathered here on the interwebz to celebrate a German marque?  (Not to be confused with a Deutschmark.)

There's always one smart arse isn't there..............thank God for that!!!!

Well, I didn't get my GT2 or my 914 for that matter....

but I will settle for this little number that arrived in the mail yesterday.

It will take pride of place in my model collection.

Thanks to El Presidenti!

Mr.jpg

Jeez Niko, it looks a bit dirty! Have you been out playing with it in the mud?!

:D

Some kid who had been in my studio is probably going to turn up next week bawling for his little wellow poxster, and its going to be all bad news... the bad man in Hallam has it!

LOL!

Onya mate!

Kerry

• 4 weeks later...

Archived